The Sergeant

This is a story of when I was in the army boot camp which I joined right after college. During the training period one of our senior officers was Sgt. Monica who was also the commanding officer of our whole company. She oversaw our whole training regimen and would also personally take our morning drills.

This woman was the epitome of a typical career Army Officer -- a no-nonsense tough as nails strict authority figure. She was a very reclusive figure who had very limited interaction with the trainees aside from the usual screaming and yelling and I also heard she wasn't very talkative with the other officers either just formal interactions. But she was an extraordinarily beautiful woman.

Talking about her physical attributes -- she was about 5'11, porcelain skin, green eyes and had thick long dark black hair which she kept tied to a bun most of the time. She was in her early thirties but looked way younger. She was very athletic and had a very toned physique. Her measurements were 36G-22-36. Her breasts were big and perky (almost look enhanced to me) and had thick luscious booty which would bounce every time she would move.

To be honest most of our drills were just us ogling and lusting at her body even after her repeated warnings, pushup punishments and quarter decking. We would just be prepared to embrace any sort of physical punishment just get a good close look at her. That's how gorgeous this woman was. We could not get enough of her even though she would take every day's morning exercise regimen.

Our routine usually consisted of variety of drills, PTs, combat training and classroom studies. In the evening we used to hang out at the mess and befriended this steward who used to serve us meals after training plus he also sometimes helped to sneak in the occasional cigarettes as well. We used to call him Uncle Raju.

This guy was in his early sixties, Dark Brown complexion (The guy was south Indian), skinny, frail and had a very short stature about 5'5 approx. It was self-explanatory that this guy did not care about personal hygiene cuz he usually reeked of sweat and booze, had rotten yellow teeth and had acne in his whole body. We would be around him cuz he was a nice guy and he fixed us with weed or cigs but usually we would avoid him too.

So this used to be our daily routine most of the time and plus the mess and servant quarter was just adjacent to our sleeping barracks of recruits and the officers' quarters was at a distance. Sometimes we would just sneak into the night to have a smoke or try to sneak in a glimpse of Sgt. Monica but she was usually not around and we would just go to sleep after strolling around for a bit.

One night after I stepped out for my nightly stroll alone cuz most of my mates were asleep as I called in sick for the day and they were exhausted from that day's tactical fitness training session that Sgt. Monica had conducted. I was watching her the whole day from the building terrace. Even at a distance she was a pleasant and erotic sight. I mean at one point when she bended over to yell at a recruit regarding his pushup form I became rock hard.

Anyways so I was alone in my nightly stroll and it was late so I thought I would check up on Uncle Raju to get some smokes. So I went towards his quarters, he had a small squalor just below the mess hall. The light was on so I figured he would be up. As I climbed down the stairs I heard some strange noises and honestly thought they he was jerking off or something but it was getting late and I had to get the weed from him.

So I opened the door which was usually unlocked and almost fainted at sight. Uncle Raju was butt naked standing against the wall with Sgt. Monica kneeling before him giving him a very intense blowjob. I could not believe what I saw and I quickly hid beside the door and slapped myself to wake up but realized this was really happening and not a fucking dream. I again peeked inside and saw Sgt. Monica drooling on this fugly bastard's cock.

I mean she was deep throating this guy like a hungry bitch in heat. At this point I also started overhearing their conversations.

Uncle Raju --Yes Sgt. Monica that's it, don't stop u keep sucking. I wanna see you puke on that fucking cock.

Sgt. Monica - slurp gurk cough slurp.....yes baby I want you to choke me with this beautiful dick.

Uncle Raju -- Don't worry slut I would fucking cum directly in your stomach. Out there you are those sissy recruits CO but in here u belong to me bitch. Ah Ah.... Yess keep drooling on my dick.

Sgt. Monica -- Yes I love it so much all I need after a hard day's training is for you to fuck the shit outta me again and again. Are you gonna come for me stud. Huh? Give it to me. Come in my fucking throat.

Uncle Raju -- Get ready bitch I'm gonna cum. Swallow my seeds bitch. AHHHHH...and don't you dare waste a single drop of my cum. U understand whore!

Sgt. Monica -- gulp.gulp.gulp.....oh my god that was so much cum I almost puked.

And there I was peeking beside the door with my dick out in my hand stroking vigorously. Then she got up and they started kissing so passionately that I almost came again. I mean they were drooling into each other's mouth with saliva falling down. It was especially odd because Sgt. Monica had to reach down a bit to match his height which was kinda funny, nasty and erotic at the same time.

I could not believe that this was the same beautiful supermodel material drill Sgt. who was teasing us every day and busting our asses in the training grounds. This woman is so commanding and stern with us and yet she acted like a submissive slut with this fugly ass creature of a man. I could not still believe what was going and as I was contemplating the situation I saw her taking his hand a pulling him to the bed which was actually just a dirty mattress on the floor.

Now they started fucking missionary with her legs tightly wrapping around him and kissing each other again rigorously. I mean they were kissing with such intensity like they were some long lost lovers or something. Uncle Raju now started increasing his speed which was directly proportional to Sgt. Monica ecstatic moaning and he started choking her and repeatedly also slapped her a bunch of times. And when I say he slapped her I'm talking about hard smacks in her face like he was hate fucking her. He would slap her so much and so loudly that her cheeks became blood red, but to my surprise she was taking all of that with a sexy seductive smile.

At one point he stopped and told her to open her mouth which she did like a crazed dog and this fucker started dropping long thick spit loogies in her mouth consecutively which she gulped down like she was thirsty for his saliva which by the way was yellow reddish in color and it almost felt like he was puking in her mouth but she couldn't give a fuck a just swallowed it hungrily.

After that he took out his cock and she now turned and laid on her stomach with her enormous soft luscious ass popping out. Uncle Raju started biting her ass cheeks violently which left red marks all over her ass and put his face deep inside her ass and started eating her ass aggressively. After that he licked his dirty finger and started sodomising her asshole for a good minute or two.

Then he climbed on top of her and now they were having anal sex. From what I saw he seemed like he was asleep on top of her like a midget but kept on fucking her very roughly. At this point I could not discern whether she was moaning or screaming.

At some point he grabbed her hair tightly towards her which brought their faces close together and he again started drooling on her cheeks. The saliva drips down from her cheeks to her mouth which Sgt. Monica again took out her tongue and tried to swallow as much as she could. And with this he climaxed into her ass. I know he must have pumped a lot of cum into her cuz I could clearly hear it.

He then took his cock out and streams of cum started oozing out of her asshole which she started licking from her ass like its fucking dessert. Then he turned her over grabbed her throat and said:

Uncle Raju -- Listen to me bitch I'm fucking addicted to your body u better understand that you are my fucking territory, my fucktoy, u are fucking minee!!!!. If u even think about being with another man I would fucking kill you. U got that whore?

Sgt. Monica- Yes baby I got it I'm your fucking property and only your cumslut. I know I told you earlier about my engagement getting fixed with some guy but its only just for appearances within my family. I have already told him about our relationship and even showed on of our videos fucking. Can you believe it baby? hahaha... this guy got so aroused that he has agreed to become our cuckold.

Uncle Raju -- That's good to hear slut I always wanted to fuck you with a worthless loser cuckold possibly your husband/boyfriend just staring at me with horror claiming his woman as my own.

Sgt. Monica-- You are right baby that was my fantasy as well but you have already claimed me hundred times over. I may be a tough officer with those losers out there deliberately teasing them with my body but I know for a fact that u own me my love. I love you so much.... Do you love me baby?

Uncle Raju -- Open your mouth Monica I wanna spit on it. (she obeys his command and does just that). Umm you know what I'm not gonna do it.

Sgt. Monica- why baby?? Please give me your delicious spit I beg you please give it to me I will happily swallow it for you. AHHHHHHH. (opening her mouth like a dog).

Uncle Raju -- I want you to earn my love. Get up bitch and go to the toilet and wait for me there.

The toilet was close to the door where I was standing so I quickly hid when I saw Sgt. Monica come towards me. She opened the door and kneeled in front of the commode. Now quick context - I have been to this guy's filthy quarter and I am aware of the condition of his fucking toilet. I mean I would rather die of bladder infection from holding my piss than to use this fucker's toilet. Anyway now he also comes towards the toilet and midway we have an eye contact and he subtly smiles at me and moves inside the toilet but keeps the door open so I could get a good look.

Uncle Raju -- Ok bitch now I want you to earn your cock privileges by licking my filthy toilet clean. I have never cleaned it so there is piss smudges all over and also dried up shit all around the commode. Now If you want me to fuck you again, you'll do as I command. Think of me as your drill Sgt. and you think of yourself as those sissy recruits whose balls you bust every single day. I want to completely own you. I want to own your fucking spirit bitch. Now get cleaning!!!!!!

Now what I saw completely stunned me to my core. When he asked her to do that this woman immediately started licking and cleaning this bastard's fucking commode. I mean she was drooling on it to get the stains cleaned and even swallowed crusted pieces of possible shit from it. It was a sight to behold. I could not believe that I was seeing the woman who we all feared and lusted after and thought whoever would get to fuck this Victoria's secret model looking fucking army bimbo would be the luckiest guy on this planet, was licking the nasty toilet of this god awful dirty old man.

Sgt. Monica- cough.cough.cough.... is this clean enough for you my love or do you want me to go on??

Uncle Raju -- (sitting on the commode in front of her) Sgt. Monica open your mouth.

And as he said that Sgt. Monica immediately opened wide and started drinking his yellow piss. It seemed liked she was drinking an energy drink or something cuz she never gagged or anything and just gulped every drop down inside. I guessed this wasn't her first time drinking his piss.

After that Uncle Raju took a nice big loogie of spit in his hand smeared it all over Sgt. Monica's face, got up, turned around and pressed his ass cheek into her face and then she started giving him a greedy rimjob. She was even licking his asshole clean and u don't wanna know what was stuck on that hole and how was the smell but she didn't care and continued for several minutes.

Then he turned around violently spat on her face, took her to the fucking bed and started pounding her again very roughly. At this point I was totally spent, and with an aroused and sad face just went outside towards my quarters to contemplate this evenings events. I could not sleep for a single minute on that night and after couple hours I saw the basement quarter light go off and Sgt. Monica come out in a hurry and proceed towards the officer's quarters.

To be continued....

Thank you for reading and please give your feedback

https://kicuwazu.itch.io/

http://www.cruzroja.es/creforumvolint_en/user/profile/76390.page

https://www.elac.com/forums/users/guwuhoyu/

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/50263797

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/user/dogenota

https://soundcloud.com/user-65350902

https://www.offer.com.cy/en/i-039-m-not-sure-if-it-039-s-good-to-have-freedom-or-not/21-228102/

http://propeller.hu/tagok/xololula/adatlap

https://www.starnow.com.au/phoebewithers

https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/cassandra-cornette.1630473

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

A Beautiful Sensual First time

My Husband's Boss

A Day at the Office